MinceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MinceCraft

MinceCraft server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Redswomp's Admin Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
redswomp2

Redswomp's Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Redswomp's Admin Application   Redswomp's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:53 am

Have you met all the requirements above? Yes
Do you speak proper English? Yes
How old are you? 14
What is your time zone? Central Time
When can you be on? Anytime you need me and often on and active.
Tell me about who you are, basically describe yourself. You basically know everything about me no point in this question.
Why do you want to be promoted to your posistion choice? So I can help the new people that join the server out,not by giving them items, but by giving them advice.
How will you help the server? I'll jail the grievers/hackers.
What do you think you can do best with this position? Help the server out with building and such.
What do you think you will be difficult to do with this position? If a bunch of grievers join it will be a problem but I'll try my best to jail/ban them.
Have you ever had any expierience as this position? No, but I hope this to be a great opportunity.
If someone was griefing right in front of you, what do you do? Jail if they do it again ban them.
If someone was using hacks or modifications, what do you do? Jail/ban them if they do it again.
If this application is not accepted would you quit MinceCraft? Nope
When did you start playing MinceCraft? As soon as it started.
Any suggestions for how you want to make the server better? Not currently but I'll eventually think of something.
Any last words? Hope this gets accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
timisaghost

timisaghost

PostSubject: Re: Redswomp's Admin Application   Redswomp's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:50 am

Ben told me to rate these Sooo i guess i'll give it an 8/10.
Also, Before you apply for admin you might want to build something to show your dedication to the server. That's the only reason i wouldn't approve.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/whoactuallyreadsthis
Downed_bird

Downed_bird

PostSubject: Re: Redswomp's Admin Application   Redswomp's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:55 am

timisaghost wrote:
Ben told me to rate these Sooo i guess i'll give it an 8/10.
Also, Before you apply for admin you might want to build something to show your dedication to the server. That's the only reason i wouldn't approve.

yea i agree with what tim says... 7/10 no approval. Sorry man no hard feelings. Oh yea also if you see someone grief it is an immediate ban so you got that part wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrafter8
ArcX8

PostSubject: Re: Redswomp's Admin Application   Redswomp's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:43 am

Denied, if you spent half the amount of time actually doing something on the server as you did with this application, you would have a chance. Get some time on the server, then come back.
Back to top Go down
https://mincecraft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redswomp's Admin Application   Redswomp's Admin Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redswomp's Admin Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MinceCraft :: Promotions Applications-
Jump to: