MinceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MinceCraft

MinceCraft server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

turtleman428's Admin Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
turtleman428

turtleman428's Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: turtleman428's Admin Application   turtleman428's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:45 am

Have you met all the requirements above? You bet.
Do you speak proper English? Maybe... yeah i do.
How old are you? 14
What is your time zone? Pacific
When can you be on? Almost always
Tell me about who you are, basically describe yourself. You know me bro! I'm Matthew! I play Minecraft and Terraria, and I also suck at FPS games. Very Happy
Why do you want to be promoted to your position choice? TO SAVE THE WORLD! jk. i want to be able to help with repairs more often, i.e. redstone
How will you help the server? Build more fantabulous structures.
What do you think you can do best with this position? Building/repairing.
Do you think you will run into any problems with this position? Not really...
Have you ever had any expierience as this position? Yep. I'm admin on the Terraria server I play on. so much haxors...
If you did get expierience, what did you learn from it? Not much..
If someone was griefing right in front of you, what do you do? First I'd beat dat ass then I would ban dat ass.
If someone was using hacks or modifications, what do you do? See if it's okay with you. THEN BAN DAT ASS (if it wasn't okay with you.)
If this application is not accepted would you quit MinceCraft? No way! That's crazy talk.
When did you start playing MinceCraft? I think it was version 1.3
Any suggestions for how you want to make the server better? hmmm....
Any last words? Don't forget the favor I did.............
Back to top Go down
timisaghost

timisaghost

PostSubject: Re: turtleman428's Admin Application   turtleman428's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:49 am

Funny app XD
First thing, You should want to be an admin to help the server. Not build stuff.
Second, If anybody grieves you're supposed to Ban dat ass first. For Hacks, you gotta calm dat hoe down, and then ban dat ass.
Third, I don't see you talking to to people alot in game. ben needs admins that will be active witht he server.

9/10, but no approval only because of those 3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/whoactuallyreadsthis
ArcX8

PostSubject: Re: turtleman428's Admin Application   turtleman428's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:52 am

I don't think you see the pictures of being an admin, it looks to me like you want to be a builder instead of an admin. So sorry but, denied. Sorry man, try again when you learn more about what it means to be an admin.
Back to top Go down
https://mincecraft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: turtleman428's Admin Application   turtleman428's Admin Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

turtleman428's Admin Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MinceCraft :: Promotions Applications-
Jump to: