MinceCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MinceCraft

MinceCraft server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whitelist application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaosflame10

Whitelist application Empty
PostSubject: Whitelist application   Whitelist application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:44 pm

Hello my In game name is Chaosflame10
I am age 12
I want to join because i feel this will be an interesting server and i like economy servers and i hope i can make new friends.
What i can do for the server is maybe build something that everyone can use or try to build something that will interest people or make greifer traps
My personal experience in mine craft is about 5 months of game play, 9 months of videos of mine craft. i am not very creative. I like to be helpful and make people feel like they are a step ahead so i am like a stepping stool. I can provide materials easily and i am very independent.
Back to top Go down
Year2700

Year2700

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist application   Whitelist application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:47 am

Hello, the server is currently down at the moment. But it will be up for hopefully 1.9 and besides, the release of 1.9 will come in about a week. So you will be whitelisted. Btw I am not an admin or anything, but I tend to help new people Wink

Btw who likes my new avatar? Razz
Back to top Go down
Year2700

Year2700

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist application   Whitelist application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:48 am

Also I can be your friend, I was making a skycity but the server gto reset. Maybe you could help me? I'm 10 by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist application   Whitelist application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whitelist application
Page 1 of 1